How does payment for the visit work?
- You may get coverage for out of network providers. Check your policy. We collect your credit card number at the time of the visit and you are billed the day of the visit. You may be reimbursed by your insurance company in the future. Just let us know if you need documentation to submit and we will be happy to help.
- If you have a flex spending account or health care savings account, that should pay for your visit and treatments. Check with your benefits coordinator to find out how to get coverage.
- There is no sliding scale or payment plan offered for visits.
What Can I Expect From A Visit?
- Extensive Review of Medical History
- Review of previous lab work and medical records
- Review of diet and lifestyle
- Review of emotional history if necessary
- Customized Diet Plan when appropriate
- Customized Hormone Prescription Recommendations (when necessary)
- Nutritional and Botanical Recommendations
- Acupuncture when indicated
- Adjustments to prescription drug program
- Goal Setting and follow up plans for maintaining health long term